HOW IMPORTANT IS VISUAL CONTENT
It is imperative that as marketers we focus on the visual content we use for social media and other meida. Visual content is the images we use for our marketing efforts. Every time we post something on our websites, or on our social profiles, the images steal the show. Each image we pick represents us as part of our brand. Did you know that our brains process visual content 6 million times faster than text? Let that settle in for a moment 6 million is a lot of zeros.
BUSINESS TODAY IS DONE ONLINE
Regardless of your business footprint, more decision makers are using the internet to research prospects. 70% of decision makers vet prospects before a single sales pitch. Today every company has to assume that they are vetted before their first meeting. Your social media posts improve your business’s ability to leave a lasting impression on potential business contacts. Your ability to improve your online branding will impact your long-term ability to build a solid pipeline for your sales team.
Your online personal says more about your business than you might realize. Make every impression count with quality visuals that represent your brand. After all, the human brain processes visual information better than any other form. In fact, 90% of all the information sent to your brain is visual. That means that every other form of content we want our customers to consume fight for the other 10% of the share.
What would you rather focus on; the 90% or the 10%?
If I was a betting person, I would chase the market with the largest footprint. Social media, content marketing and visual content go hand in hand in improving your visibility online. A strong online campaign will leave a lasting impression on your audience. The choice is yours. Our team is ready to help you improve your visual content efforts.
Contact Us Today and let us help you improve your visual content.